“Bounce Back” The Fitness Chair™
2189 W 390 N
(801) 376-1043 s (888) 7-BOUNCE s (888) 272-BACK
Sales Representative Opportunities are available in your area.
For more information contact Doug at email@example.com with Allfit® Enterprises, LLC the manufacturer of
“Bounce Back” The Fitness Chair.
*ALL REPRESENTATIVES SHOULD MAKE A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT AND RETAIN IT IN THEIR FILES*
As an independent sales representative (‘Representative’) of Allfit® Enterprises, LLC (the ‘Company’), I understand and agree that:
1. I am of legal age in the state of my residency to enter into such an agreement (‘Agreement’).
2. I will become a Representative upon acceptance of this application by the Company, and, I will, at that time have the right to sell the Company’s products, which I will purchase at a wholesale price.
3. This shall be construed as the Company’s policies and procedures (‘Policies and Procedures’) regarding Representatives and I agree to abide by these Policies and Procedures and agree that it is incorporated as a part of this Agreement by reference. I understand and agree that the Company may amend the Policies & Procedures from time to time and that I will abide by all such amendments when published by the Company in their literature. I acknowledge that any violation of the terms of this Agreement may result in the termination of my Representative position.
4. I understand that in order to become a Representative for the Company I may purchase sales aids and materials to assist in the sale and promotion of the Company’s products after initial start up supply. The initial investment required for a Representative is to purchase one “Bounce Back” The Fitness Chair at regular Company suggested selling price plus a $50 one time membership (representative) fee which shall includes initial sales aids.
5. The term of this Agreement is one (1) year. This Agreement will be automatically renewed on the anniversary of my sign-up-date each year thereafter. There shall be no fee to renew this Agreement. The Company or Representative have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time, with justifiable reason by written notification of either party.
6. This Agreement is not intended and shall not be construed to create a relationship of employer-employee, agency, partnership, or joint venture between the Company and myself. I am a wholly independent Representative who establishes and services customers of the Company’s products. I am free to set my own hours and determine my own location and methods of selling within the guidelines and requirements of this Agreement. The acceptance of this Agreement by the Company does not constitute the sale of a franchise.
7. I understand that I have no authority to bind the Company to any obligation or to use the Company’s trademarks and trade names Allfit Enterprises, LLC or The Bounce Back Fitness Chair, Bounce Back The Fitness Chair, Bounce Back Fitness Chair, or Bounce Back Chair or any form; in any advertising, internet domain name or promotional campaigns without prior written consent from the Company. It is stipulated that any print advertising or website promotion maintain the current company suggested selling price, to respect the effort of all Representatives. If you want to keep your representative rights you much keep prices on the internet and printed material to at least the manufactures suggested discounted selling price MSDSP. That does not mean that you cannot give a verbal discount to select individuals if you want; that is perfectly within your rights. To be fair to all the representatives thought-out the country, especially those that are out there doing the leg work, we must be honest and help make every representatives’ business succeed. Remember that we are all part of the Bounce Back family. Not adhering to this principal will be one way of losing your annual representative selling rights.
8. I am an independent Representative not an agent, employee, or franchisee of the Company. I further understand and agree that I will not be treated as an employee with respect to such services, for federal or state tax purposes. Nor will I be treated as an employee for the purposes of the Federal Insurance Contributions Act, the Social Security Act, the Federal Employment Tax Act, nor any other income tax law, withholding at source, or any other federal or state tax law. It is my responsibility to pay self-employment, local, state, and federal income taxes, or any employer withholding or payroll taxes, if applicable, to my separate employees or Representatives, as required by law.
9. This is not a multi-level organization and Representative is not authorized to recruit other sales representatives. This is strictly a function of Company authorized and Company recruited representatives.
10. I will make no statements, claims, representations or warranties for any of the Company’s products that are not contained in office Company literature or promotional materials distributed by the Company. Changes may not be made to any of the written Company literature except for the addition of Representative’s name, address, and telephone number. I shall indemnity and hold the Company harmless from any and all damages and liabilities, which may result from my actions, or the actions of my employees in this regard.
11. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties (‘Parties’) and no other promises, representations, guarantees, or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless provided in writing and signed by the Company and the Representative.
12. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws
of the State of
13. I agree that the Company has proprietary rights to its Representative’s network and customers list. Also, please be advised that a representative is only able to use materials from the company website www.allfit.com and supplied written materials to create their website or handout materials. You cannot use other representatives’ website pictures or content in any promotions that you might create.